$684-Million from Taxpayers Being Spent on Massive Pro-Obamacare Propaganda Campaign
August 9, 2013No Comments
$684-million of taxpayer money is going into the Obamacare propaganda effort. It will not come across as sinister. It will be depicted as good and kind and gentle and necessary. On top of the government blitzkrieg will be hundreds of millions more from private groups, just like in a Presidential.
What could YOU do with $684-million? It’s not the Powerball jackpot; it’s the Obamacare advertising budget.
$684-million of taxpayer money is being spent to promote Obamacare. It’s a propaganda campaign.
This will not come across as sinister. It will be depicted as good and kind and gentle–and necessary. On top of the government blitzkrieg will be hundreds of millions more from private groups, just like in a Presidential race.
Pro-Obamacare material will be everywhere:
- Injected into the storylines of TV shows, online, probably even in video games.
- It will be promoted in classrooms, on airwaves, even in many churches.
- Local groups are being paid to provide sad stories about people whose lives supposedly depend on Obamacare.
Be ready for more warm and fuzzy government propaganda than you’ve ever seen. And you are paying for it.
- Associated Press: Obama Outreach Campaign to Cost Taxpayers $684-Million–or More
- Taxpayer Money Pays to Get Hollywood Promoting Obamacare
Share this item: